Most of our lifestyle is that of the American diet, therefore people are more likely to suffer from chronic yeast overgrowth. If you suffer for one or more of the following, your body may be over-run by a nasty yeast infection that impacts a very large percentage of the population, all ages, sexes and races. Yeast overgrowth indicates a deeper, internal sign that your body is out of balance and stressed.
Today, there are millions of people walking around in the United States who do not feel well and cannot seem to get a definitive answer as to why. It is estimated that 70-75 percent of people have yeast overgrowth and are completely unaware of it. One potential problem that doctors are paying closer attention to has to do with an overgrowth of Yeast. While the body has bacteria naturally to include yeast, which it needs to function, when too much of it grows, all types of physical problems can occur. If you have any of the following symptoms, you may have an overgrowth of yeast.
Here are some of the symptoms in which some are the most obvious that show that you have overproduction of yeast.
- Fatigue mild and to the point of being chronic sometimes intense.
- Weight gain of an average of 32.5 pounds but this is not exact for every person. (If you are having weight issues, you need to read on.)
- Intense cravings. Usually for carbohydrates and or sugars.
- Sinus problems (Sometimes this comes and goes, but usually most continue to have sinus congestion on a regular basis. Foods that grow yeast can cause sinuses to go nuts. You may think you have allergies. If you get healthier for a while, the sinuses may not be a bother for a while, further confusing the situation.)
- Often get colds or the flu. If you are the one who catches everything coming and going, you probably have candidiasis.
- Women may have yeast infections often, as described by their physician. Antibiotics will only further increase the growth of yeast. It is important to be sure the infection is actually bacterial in nature before you take antibiotics. If the doctor is unsure, ask for further tests. If your doctor does not see the reason in that, find another doctor.
- Constipation, Bloating, Gas
- Hives, psoriasis, eczema or chronic skin rashes
- Abdominal pain
- Headaches(some people start getting Migraines)
- Bad breath
- Persistent heartburn
- Muscle and joint pain
- Hearing your heartbeat really loud in your ears. Most notice this when they are trying to sleep. At times it can seem like ringing.
- The symptoms of food allergies or environmental sensitivities can mimic those of candidiasis or visa versa.
- Oral thrush
- Athlete’s foot
- Jock itch
- Fingernail or toenail fungus (you can treat and prevent this without chemicals, by using tea tree oil.)
- Diaper rash (combination of food allergies/candidiasis; a mother who has candidiasis can pass this to the child in the womb.)
- Rectal itching
- weakened immune system
- Memory loss
- Mood swings
- Canker sores.
- Sore throat
- Nagging cough
- Numbness in the face or extremities
- Tingling sensations
- Night sweats
- Severe itching
- Clogged sinuses
- Burning tongue
- White spots on the tongue in the mouth
- Kidney and bladder infections
- Depression (This really is a symptom of this, especially when you get chronic. Don’t be too quick to dismiss it, however there is a wide range of other things that can also cause depression.)
- Hyperactivity (If you have a hyperactive child, they could be suffering. They need to be taken off of sugar slowly until they are completely off of it and eat fresh foods, whole fruit, salads or finger foods such as veggie sticks and a dip like humus,is a good place to start. Pair this with protein sources like fish , beef, chicken etc., but leave out the bread for a couple weeks.)
- Adrenal problems
- Low concentration
- Low blood sugar
- sensitivity to smell or alcohol
With two easy steps, I can show you how to get rid yourself of devastating toxins. Clean your colon and your liver, get rid of the effects of built up toxins. These two steps are not simply just covering up with countless medicine that just masks the symptoms, but this will clear your body and get you healing not just cover up your symptoms! Click HERE TO ORDER the ProBio 5 and the BioCleanse today and see how much better you will feel!
ProBio5 was specifically developed to deal with gut health and, as experts say, *ProBio5 is one sure way to eliminate yeast without the crazy diets”.
Some practitioners use the Candida spit test although it is not a proven method to see if you have yeast overload but it is somewhat fun. Start with a glass of water by your bedside before bed. As soon as you wake up, before you put anything in your mouth, spit into your glass with your first morning saliva. Look for stringy or ropey legs hanging down, cloudy saliva at the bottom or cloudy saliva specs floating. Check the glass every 15 minutes for approximately one hour. According to this test, If your spit floats, then you are probably free of an overgrowth, and if you see legs, you more than likely have yeast in your spit.
5 Stages of Symptoms and Signs of overgrowth of Yeast
Stage One – During the first stage of yeast overgrowth, the mucosal lining or mucous membrane becomes infected. Typically, ongoing allergic reactions occur along with various types of infection such as strep throat, bronchitis, pneumonia, tonsillitis, mononucleosis, sinusitis, etc.
Stage Two – For the second stage, an overproduction of yeast would begin to cause specific health problems such as migraine headaches, joint pain, fatigue, arthritis, nail infection, muscle soreness, and so on. At this point, doctors will often treat the symptom but without any results. This means that while the wrong treatment is being provided, the yeast continues to grow out of control.
Stage Three – Often, as the growth of yeast becomes more and more serious, behavioral and mental problems develop. This would include having a hard time with concentration, experiencing mood swings or depression, becoming forgetful, and even noticing confusion. At this time, the individual will begin to feel out of control, wondering if he or she is losing the mind.
In serious cases of yeast overgrowth, the person might go into a severe depression, leading to thoughts of suicide, irrational fears, panic attacks, phobias, epileptic seizures, and even violence. Obviously, this is a horrific situation, meaning the individual is now dealing with health problems, as well as mental impairments. Again, psychiatric care that would involve antidepressants, lithium, and perhaps hospitalization only treats the symptoms but not the underlying cause of yeast overgrowth.
Stage Four – As the yeast continues to grow and wreck havoc on the body, organ systems within the body can start to have problems and even shut down. As an example, because an overgrowth of yeast seriously affects the digestive system, the person may find they can no longer eat or absorb nutrients from food consumed. Perhaps the Circulatory system would shut down, leading to high blood pressure, numbness of the extremities, bruising, heart palpitations, and other significant problems.
Other organ systems that might be affected during the fourth stage of yeast overgrow includes the Adrenal Glands, Endocrine System, Musculoskeletal System, Respiratory System, etc. Obviously, as each of these vital systems becomes affected, the individual begins to experience a long list of problems. Again, if the overproduction of yeast is not identified and properly treated, damage continues to be done.
Stage Five – In the fifth and final stage, the person would end up living with systemic which is fatal.
Keys to Healing over growth: One way to beat it, is to starve it and stop feeding it. The fungus/yeast will continue to reappear if you do not eliminate certain foods after you have stopped the overgrowth. Avoid sugar, alcohol, cheese, potatoes, peanut butter, processed grains, dairy, fermented foods, soy sauce and vinegar..
Dietary modifications must be followed along with Pro Bio 5 to destroy the yeast and fungus, and restore balance within the body. Eat a nutritious, whole food diet that consists of organic protein, non-starchy vegetables and leafy greens, plenty of healthy fats especially coconut oil, filtered water.
CLICK HERE TO ORDER the ProBio 5 and the BioCleanse today and see how much better you will feel!